Bowers can now offer a comprehensive range of complete package substation transformers. We are able to tailor these to suit customers’ requirements, giving flexibility when mounting LV & HV switchgear.
The benefits of these transformers are:
- HV/LV switchgear can be mounted directly to the unit on the same side – beneficial when space is at a premium.
- Single lift arrangement reducing site installation and eliminating site assembly requirements
- Can be delivered as a single unit, simplifying logistics with the complete substation lifted as one unit and delivered directly to site.
- Minimise costs with the elimination of expensive cabling
- Reduced overall footprint and civil foundation costs resulting from directly mounted switchgear.
- Compatible with most types of ENATS outdoor HV/LV switchgear
The transformers are manufactured in line with Energy Network Association Technical Specifications (ENATS) ENA-TS-35-1.
Bowers extensive range of Ecodesign Tier 1 and Tier 2 compliant transformers can be supplied with conventional mineral oil or low flammability Midel fluid for demanding fire risk requirements.
It is our aim to provide a solution to your problem and more importantly, to your satisfaction. Bowers in-house capabilities mean we are able to commission bespoke solutions to suit your requirements with a single point of contact from enquiry through to delivery, commissioning and even after sales service.