The Bowers Group are able to offer dedicated site teams who specialise in the installation and project management of high voltage distribution networks. They carry out project and fault finding work up to 33kV on a 24hours – 365 day a year basis throughout the UK and overseas.
- Turnkey project design and installation
- HV and LV Cable Installation at 33kV, 11kV and other mains cables down to 415V
- System protection & grading studies
- HV jointing up to 33kV
- Earth farm installation and soil resistivity analysis
- Site maintenance of customers’ property using data collection, by contracted option or adhoc basis
- Cable trenching and civils
- Cable fault location
- Senior authorised person and competency training.
Bowers Electricals can provide you with a full turnkey package including design, manufacture, overhaul, refurbishment, installation, testing, commissioning, maintenance and after sales support. All with a single point of contact using our experienced engineers. Have a look at one of our case studies detailing work we carried out for Mugen Honda
Bowers Group of Companies include:
Bowers Projects www.bowersprojects.co.uk
EPES (Electrical Power Engineering Services) www.epes.co.uk