Bowers Electricals Ltd supplies various configurations of package substations often combining distribution transformers with HV & LV switchgear. Another extensive area of supply we offer is containerised package substations, utilising either new or refurbished modified containers, with HV & LV Switchgear and transformer fitted integrally.
Containers are offered as standard or bespoke packages to suit the client’s requirements.
Our typical container package includes:
- ISO 20 or 40 foot new or refurbished shipping container, modified to Bowers package sub-station specification and comprising:-
- Wall mounted distribution board for lighting and general supplies
- Overhead fluorescent strip lights complete with light switch
- Access door at switchboard end with push bolt release
- Mesh fence at front end of sub-station with mesh door access
- Mesh fence with door access segregating HV & LV sides
- Provision for cable access for 11kV cable
- Provision for cable access out of container for LV panel
- Internal earth bar and danger signs, “electricity at work” poster.
Additional options include but not restricted to:-
- 30V DC wall mounted tripping unit
- Thermostatic wall mounted heaters
- Air conditioning
- Internal battery back-up emergency lighting units
- Extracting cooler fans at the front and rear of the container, complete with speed control, thermostat and gravity shutters
- External flood light with ‘walk up’ sensor
- Floor boarding with ¾” ply board, luminous internal break-out push handle for access doors
Contact our engineering team for a bespoke quotation to suit your requirements.